Do you know the value of your business?
Our valuation services team helps you to identify key factors affecting the value of your business and understanding the differences between the views of acquirer and seller. In addition, there are plenty of situations where the need for valuation arises due to, for example, tax or corporate law regulation.
Our experienced valuations team has carried out several independent valuations. We use multiple valuation methods, such as discounted cash flow and comparable company analysis. Due to our extensive experience in valuations, we can also use our industry-specific information from various earlier assignments.
What advantages do you get from professional valuation services?
In addition to theoretical valuation models, it’s crucial to have practical experience and understanding in each specific case.
- Using our valuation service will free up resources for your core business activities
- You will receive an independent and objective review of your business value
- Independent and well-documented valuation reduces risk in issues related to regulation
- A professional valuation will increase the reliability of your financial reporting information
- In addition to the valuation report, you will receive a partner with whom you can discuss the results and other issues.
If you need any further information, please fill out the contact form and we will contact you soon
We offer valuation services for several purposes:
- Contribution in kind
- Tax-related valuation issues
- Impairment issues
- Purchase price allocations
- Intellectual property