At Grant Thornton, we understand that first-rate audits of your financial statements are of utmost importance to your business and its owners, financiers, investors and other stakeholders. When you choose us, you can safely focus on your company’s core business and let us verify the financial information.
Our highly professional audit will help you make the best possible business decisions, giving you reliable information about the state of your business.
We always want to find a way to serve your company and its stakeholders in the best possible way - with quality. Our approach is to first understand your business and the risks involved, and only then can we focus our actions on areas that are of real importance to you.
We help you – in any industry and with any type of company
We want to make your day-to-day work easier and auditing is an integral part of that goal. If we find opportunities to find efficiencies in your operations or financial reporting, we will let you know. We understand that we support the operation of your company and we also realise that success in supporting your company’s growth also helps us and our people to grow.
Our forward-looking mindset is at your disposal for any industry and every type of company:
- Owner-led companies
- Domestic and international companies
- Public sector organisations
- Associations and foundations
Grant Thornton is active in more than 140 countries with over 68,000 employees. We are able to offer you the expertise of our global network in international issues as well as the same quality service both abroad and at home.
How can we help?
Fill out the contact form and we will contact you soon
By choosing our Grant Thornton as your auditor, you get:
- Auditors with a broad view of your company's finances and operations. Our experts have diverse experience in several different industries. We will be happy to tell you more - feel free to ask us for references!
- A proactive inspection team to help you take your business to the next level and get the job done on schedule
- We consider it a point of honor to always keep our customers up to date on legislative changes.
- Responsible partners who play an active role in your assignment
- Experienced and certified Authorized Public Accountants