The spread of the coronavirus is disrupting businesses around the globe and will place many companies under liquidity pressure and result in a substantial decline in business.
Many countries have implemented incentive schemes to avoid liquidity problems for businesses in distress. Grant Thornton welcomes you to a webinar on the measures available within the Nordics and Baltics (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway and Sweden). The webinar will concentrate on tax measures such as direct tax incentives, deferrals of tax payments as well as a discussion on how the crisis may impact the transfer pricing policy of multinational enterprises.
Date and time:
7th of May at 10.00-11.15 (Finnish time)
- Laerke Hesselholt, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Denmark
- Kristjan Järve, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Estonia
- Jan-Erik Rae, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Finland
- Vykintas Valiulis, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Lithuania
- Martins Lubgans Tax Manager, Grant Thornton Latvia
- Lars Ploen, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Norway
- Henrik Hedberg, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton Sweden
- Lars Jernkrok, Tax Director, Grant Thornton Sweden