High quality valuation services for your specific needs
Do you know the value of your business?
Our valuation services team help you to identify key factors affecting the value of your business and understanding the differences between the views of acquirer and seller. Further, there are plenty of situations where the need for valuation arises due to regulation, e.g. tax and corporate law.
Our experienced valuations team has carried out several independent valuations. We use multiple valuations methods, such as discounted cash flow- and comparable company analysis. Due to our comprehensive experience in valuations we can also use our industry-specific information from different earlier assignments.
What advantages do you get from professional valuation services?
In addition to theoretical valuation models, it’s crucial to have practical experience and understanding in each specific case.
- Using our valuation service will release resources for your core business activities
- You will receive an independent and objective review of your business value
- Independent and well-documented valuation reduces risk in regulation related issues
- A professional valuation will increase the reliability of your financial reporting information
- In addition to the valuation report, you will receive a partner with whom you can discuss the results and other issues.
We offer valuation services for several purposes:
- Contribution in kind
- Tax related valuation issues
- Impairment issues
- Purchase price allocations
- Intellectual property